Fri, Feb 09|
Get Wired on WICRE
Jon us in welcoming WIRED a Kansas City based women's investment group and let's explore how we can collaborate to make your investment goals a reality too.
Time & Location
Feb 09, 2024, 11:30 AM – 3:30 PM
Wichita, 711 West 2nd St N, Wichita, KS 67203, USA
About the event
Are you considering investment opportunities? Whether you currently have funds ready for investment or are planning to allocate money in 2025, we, as women actively involved in facilitating deals, can assist you. Investment opportunities are only a piece of what WIRED does. We are also an advocacy and support group to mentor women through the process of owning, brokering, or developing their own projects. It might be the perfect time for you to leverage your skills and talents to generate passive income or gain equity in real estate projects.
Sheryl Vickers – CCIM is the owner of Select Sites, LLC : https://www.selectsitesllc.com/
Audrey Navarro – Managing Partner, Clemons Real Estate LLC: https://p00036.p3cdn2.secureserver.net/wp-content/uploads/2019/03/Audrey-Bio-2022.pdf
- 11:30 AM Event Check-in
- 11:45 AM Members take their plates and are seated
- 11:55 AM WICRE Business updates
- 12:00 PM Hear from guest speakers Audrey Navarro and Sheryl Vickers
- 12:40 PM Q&A session
- 1:00 PM-3:30 PM Join us for a bus tour of downtown Wichita led by Becca Newman with the Greater Wichita Partnership. We will head to the Muse Meridian where our two guest speakers will walk us through vetting and evaluating an investment deal.
- 3:30 PM or Sooner we will head back to the Learning Library
Event Location: Advanced Learning Library - 711 W. 2nd St. N.
Time:11:30 AM - 1:00 PM